This truck is SOLD!!!
This classic square body, 1997 Ford F250 is one of the cleanest-straightest-and freshest rust-free trucks we've seen in quite some time. The mileage is stupidly low at only 107k miles-the body and wheels look like they are practically brand new. This high quality 4X2, extended cab, 8 foot bed truck is powered by the iconic 7.3 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel, with the rare 5 speed manual transmission. Upon close inspection, we are confident that you will agree that this is one fine, powerful, and economical all around turbo diesel pick up! DIESEL... FUEL ECONOMY + POWER + LONGEVITY = VALUE!!
- 7.3L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel
- For mileage, click on odometer picture
- 8 Ft Bed
- Manual Transmission
- XLT Package
- Metallic Green Two Tone Exterior
- Gray Cloth Interior
- Captain Chairs Front Seats/Driver Power
- Bench Rear Seat
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- AM/FM Stereo w/CD
- Cruise Control/Tilt Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Factory Stainless Towing Mirrors
- Factory Color Matching Fiberglass Running Boards
- Reese-style Towing Pkg
- Premium Alloy Wheels
- 4 New 265/75/R16 Tires
- Dual Fuel Tanks
- Inventory No. B07425
* Price excludes processing fee, and any applicable taxes, title fee, registration and tag fees, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: The accessories lists have been prepared as a guide only. Although every effort has been made to maintain the most accurate data possible, the buyer should confirm the existence and operation of both equipment and accessories prior to the sale of the vehicle. Please inspect the vehicle carefully. The dealership is not responsible for errors or omissions.